bandyjoe's blog

Fashion & Lifestyle, News, Sport, Events, Motivating Stories and a different kind of thought!

Thursday, 26 September 2013




I May Not Live Long – Nollywood Filmmaker Kunle Afolayan


The scion of the late movie maker, Ade Afolayan aka Adelove, Kunle Afolayan who is a filmmaker himself has just voiced what a lot of his fans may not wish to hear.
The workaholic filmmaker said he is afraid he may no live long due to his obsession with film making. Just coming off the set of his soon-to-be-released epic movie, ‘October 1’, the workaholic filmmaker took to Facebook to post his thoughts.

Read more


In his own words:

”My Obsession with filmmaking makes me think I may not live long. I forbid it though. I got back to Lagos yesternight very tired and sleepy after 42days of shoot, got home ate then went to bed. All I see through out my sleep are the shots I took and those that I felt I should have done differently. Woke up this morning and all I have in my head is the deadline of the Trailer release which is October 1 2013, in about 11 days and the completion of the whole project. Yes, am very passionate about film making but I think being too obsessed is not healthy”.
Posted by Bayo Banjo at 17:14
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Bayo Banjo
I have a strong passion for greatness and believe so much in myself. Always put God first in things you do.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (57)
    • ▼  September (57)
      • I May Not Live Long – Nollywood Filmmaker...
      • Nollywood Actress Princess Chineke Land UN Job ...
      • Nollywood Actress Princess Chineke Land UN Job ...
      •  Bovi And Wife Welcome Baby Girl On His Birthda...
      • U.S. Department of State announces Nigeria is I...
      • Do you like Nollywood Star Nse Ikpe-Etim’s look...
      • Governor of Borno State pledges N3.5m to family...
      •  Ex-Minister goes back to school  Prof. Ru...
      • Groove to tunes by Top Music Celebs at the “Nig...
      • Omawumi set to premiere her new music video  – ...
      • Beautiful Ghanian Actress,Yvonne Nelson is all ...
      • Anna Banner at Indonesia for Miss World 2013 Be...
      • Davido and team HKN, dock in London for OBO Uni...
      • Adaeze Yobo, Ex-MBGN inscribed son’s name on he...
      • Flood with Love Campaign with “Ladies Man” Lynx...
      • President Goodluck Jonathan Fires Education Min...
      • BN Video Premiere: Burna Boy – Wombolombo ...
      • Kidnappers Strike Again In Edo, Abduct Prisons B...
      • Question for the ladies:  I Am Still A Vi*gin!!...
      • From Music to TV! Iyanya & Ice Prince to Star i...
      • Monalisa Chinda Ties The Knot With Joseph Benja...
      • Moments of silence to start 12th anniversary of...
      • Rafael Nadal: US Open win over Novak Djokovic '...
      • Tu face Boy: Dammy Krane spotted with American ...
      • TEE EXOTIQUE CAKEZ:            For added ...
      • PHOTOS: Nigerian Celebrities Posing in Superb W...
      • I'm Sorry For Disappointing Nigerians At BBA--Be...
      • Despite Being Dropped From The Ambassadorial ...
      • Celebrity photos of the week Sofia Vergara...
      • CHILD MARRIAGE: 8-Year-Old Bride Dies After Sex...
      • D’banj's...
      • Serena Williams wins her 5th US Open    ...
      • Peter & Paul Okoye Get Naughty On Stage La...
      • Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde makes a Stylish Arrival ...
      • The Realist Prism: At G-20, Oba...
      • Will you rock Nollywood Star Ini Edo’s New Hair...
      • Nigeria vs Malawi Match Preview: Flames out to s...
      • Klop: Mesut ozil is a Granade   The 46...
      • Get-Squared Crooners Become Honorary Calgarians...
      • Check out model Isio Wanogho & Tinsel Star Gide...
      • Cute & Hip! It’s Music Stars Chidinma & Davido ...
      • Sassy Meets Dapper! Media Personalities Toolz & ...
      •   Child Marriage: Stella Damasus And Senator Yer...
      • Indian Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins from Nige...
      • Photos: Pregnant Kaffy’s New Photoshoot   ...
      • US Senate panel gives Obama authority to use mil...
      • Aluu 4: Gone but not forgotten   Do yo...
      • Dammy Krane Receives Car Gift From Mum After Re-...
      • CHECK OUT Obafemi Martins Cars and paradise!!! ...
      • INCREDIBLE!!!! Youngest college student ever? Me...
      • Mikel and Moses land in Eagles camp ...
      • Rapper M.I becomes Lagos State Ambassador for E...
      • Gov Fashola visits Young Shall Grow boss Chief ...
      • Photo: Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her H...
      • Lady Gaga going Gaga: “...
      •  Wonder shall  never end ooh! 14-yr-old Girl De...
      • France: Syrian government 'behind chemical attac...
Simple theme. Theme images by fpm. Powered by Blogger.