Tuesday, 10 September 2013



I'm Sorry For Disappointing Nigerians At BBA--Beverly Osu Begs

Click for Full Image Sizegg
 
ll
Beverly Osu, who was one of Nigeria's representatives at the just-concluded Big Brother Africa, The Chase edition has begged Nigerians to forgive her for the embarrassment she caused the country at the competition.

Speaking with Vanguard after the show, the last child and only daughter of her mother disclosed that the controversies that surrounded her in the House weren't intentional.

"I don’t feel happy about it (the embarrassment) because this was the first time I represented the country in any continental competition. But the fact remains that if you didn’t go for it, you wouldn’t know how it’s in the House.

"I wasn’t there with my cell phone to be able to communicate with the outside world. I was just there alone. I’m sorry for embarrassing my country. I didn’t do it intentionally. My participation in the show was not to embarrass my country. I am a proud Nigerian." Can we let bygone be?

3 comments:

  1. "If u didn't go for it, u wouldn't know how it is in the house".... That's true, tho. Nigerians, let bygones be bygones abeg

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I like ds baabe ooooo

    ReplyDelete